Friday, September 2, 2011
Toothless Grins
Well finally Avonleah joins the "I lost a tooth club!" She let that disgustingly cute little tooth wobble around for nearly a week inside her mouth until the new one started coming in behind it and Scott and I told her we were just gonna check it out and then oops pulled it right out! When I was a kid my Grandad Hall told me that if I could keep my tongue from ever going in the hole where I lost a tooth the a gold tooth would grow in it's place! Of course I had to pass along this gem of information . . .she was sorely disappointed when she accidentally put her tongue in that hole. . .sorry no gold tooth for you this time sweetie . . .although blingy gold teeth would look super awesome! Avonleah is so creative and was really intent on being able to keep that first tooth for "the rest of her life" so she wrote the tooth fairy a note and begged to be able to just keep this first tooth. . .lucky for her the tooth fairy was in a good mood and not only left her itty bitty tooth but also a whole gold dollar coin! Since losing this first tooth she has 3 more loose teeth, I can't wait for her toothless grin!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so fun. Josi still hasn't lost any teeth and doesn't even have any loose ones. She was pretty disappointed that she hadn't yet for a while, but I guess she got over it because she hasn't made any comments lately. Whenever someone would ask her age she would tell them and add "and I haven't even lost a tooth!"
Post a Comment