We waited and waited for it to get dark but finally decided to just have firework fun before everyone got too grouchy!! Adelaide decided fireworks were not at all ok with her. . she stood her for nearly 30 minutes just watching very serious!!
All over Ogden there are these "art horses" . . .of course I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to actually ride on the "art" . . .don't report me to the art police!
Adelaide showing Violette and Esilyn how to really enjoy a parade!
Ridin' high on Papa's shoulders
Avonleah had her very first sleepover with her cousins . . .and got to ride in their float and throw candy in the local parade. . .look how cute she is barely able to peep over the side of the sign!! When I asked her if she wanted to go to her cousin's for a sleepover she said "YEEESSS" then I explained that if she got scared or sad I would be really far away and she couldn't just come and be with me . . .she replied, "Duh Mom I know what a sleepover is!!"
Sunburned, Sweaty and SOOOO CUTE!
No comments:
Post a Comment