At Avonleah's Elementary School they get recognized for earning character awards. There are 5 character traits to earn and when you've earned all 5 you get your name put on a plaque in the lobby to stay posted for all time!! Today she was recognized for earning the kindness award for showing amazing kindness to everyone and always being positive and caring! We are so proud of her for being an amazing positive and kind influence on everyone around her! Doesn't she look so proud of herself?
I've always wondered how she actually managed to get drinks at school since she's so "tiny but mighty" as she says. . .I'd say this is called perseverance. Where there's a will there's a way!
She requested that since this post is all about her that I post her with her fairy paper dolls because they are "beautiful just like her" she is so delightful, she saves my life every single day! She reminds me every minute why I have always wanted to be a mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment