Thursday, March 31, 2011

2 1/2 Musketeers!



I hesitate to post these because of . . .my double chin . . .I know it's vain but srsly it's getting ridiculous.  I suppose diet and exercise might help that.  Hmmm just a thought!!  Anyway . . .me and the girls have been busy doing lots of fun things together and have nicknamed ourselves the 3 Musketeers because we feel we're simply amazing (bah!) and smart and pretty and super cool . . .okay that's going a little far perhaps, most of the time I'm more on the nerdy not cool side of things.  We tried to take some pictures by ourselves and of course we can't get Adelaide's head in there to save our lives and really I should probably stop trying to be a teenager and acting like I'm one of those cool folks who can snap pictures of themselves to post on Facebook. . .I don't even have a Facebook, no wonder I'm not cool!!!

No comments: