Sunday, February 20, 2011

How Are You Feeling?

After a particularly trying day with my children I sat them down and decided to pull out the camera and discuss emotions and then we photographed their best emotional faces!!  This is straight out of the shower and Avonleah is recovering from strep (you would never know that girl has been sick, what a trooper)  What's your favorite?  I might need to consider acting for these little sweets.

Happy
Surprised
 Sad
 Excited
 Shy or just cute maybe!
 Calm
 Trying to look scared
 Mad
 Silly or naughty or something!
 really really mad
 Sleepy
 Happy
 Mad (yeah right she's so funny she can hardly frown)
 Excited
 Surprised
 Sleepy (uh huh about how she sleeps . . .NEVER)
 Sisters and Friends
Ready for scriptures and prayers . . .ha ha I loved this response

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the most awesome nieces in the world!!
i wish i were in them with these girls. dang, they are so awesome...seriously! :) :) i love you all. kisses and hugs to all! <3

Afuvai Family said...

My favorite of Adelaide is shy or maybe the really really mad one. And Avonleah I like excited- I wonder where she got that huge mouth... Love you Scott!