Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Proof I'm Sun Deprived

Sunday Morning:
Me: Scott, you gotta check on Avonleah because there's this strange pinkish glow coming from her room.
Scott:  Honey, that's the sun filtering through her pink curtains. . .
Me: *facepalm* of course it is, I just forgot what sun looked like!!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Too funny! I can't believe little Adelaide is 2 years old. No way. I swear she has grown up since we saw you in Decemeber. I love your girls. I am sorry little miss Avonleah has been sick. Your emotion pictures are awesome. Missing my Kayrena!

Laura said...

It's so sad isn't it?! The other day Liam about had a heart attack in the car, jumping up and down, gasping, and yelled, "Mom! Mom! Mom! The sun! It's coming out!!"

I think it's time for our monthly get together. What do you say lady?