Adelaide is officially two years old and with that comes a lot of amazingness (wink wink!). She's been talking about having a "Little Einstein's Rocket Cake Party" for forever and for the record we have faithfully watched Little Einsteins every single day for the past year, when Scott asks me if I've heard about something that's currently on the news I remind him that Little Einsteins and The Magic Schoolbus do not have news tickers on the bottom of the screen. On a side note, perhaps I should invent "mom news" hmmm. . .okay back to the party so here's the highlights!!
Only pure love can inspire me to attempt to create a pink (because white frosting NEVER turns red no matter how much food coloring you use) "rocket cake" . . .I have many talents but let's just agree that cake decorating is not one of them. . .Adelaide thought it looked awesome though, she kept singing "Little Einsteins, it's my Rocket Cake Party!"
I bet you can hardly contain your amazement at how fancy this party is (ha ha) but I will say that my favorite part are the pictures Adelaide worked so hard coloring this week during school time!
Okay could she be any cuter . . .
She's nervous about being aloud to be near open flame. . .why do we drill fire danger into our children and then once a year tell them to put their faces real close to candles and blow as hard as they can . . .I'm just saying?
She's so unsure about blowing them out she's hardly making an expression. . .she's hilarious when she's uncertain about a situation, she just turns completely expressionless and won't move a muscle, we laugh so hard at with her.
Loving her squinkies . . .as if teeny tiny polly pockets weren't annoyingly small enough now I get to find teensy weensy squinkies all over my house, do little boys like tiny things too?
Gramma Kim celebrated with us!
chocolatee little mouth loving having Daddy home today!
I am so grateful to be blessed with my little Valentine's Day girl, what a amazing little person she is, I can't wait to see what she grow into this year.
1 comment:
you literally have the greatest kids ever. i so love them. and they look more and more like sisters every day! :) i love you. i'm so amazed that she is only two and doing what she is doing. i miss you all so much. happy valentine's day...
Post a Comment