Friday, February 4, 2011

Birthday Party Fun!

Silly me, I thought it would be easy  to get some cute pictures before heading out to a birthday party!
 Of course Avonleah had other plans .  . .she srsly thought this is was an awesome pose because she was showing off her cute flower braid ponytail. . .
Adelaide wanted "tongue out" pictures
Honestly can you both not look at me and smile at the same time?
Really Avonleah. . .we've resorted to pouting already?  

I gave up
and went to the party!!
Cute cute cute group of girls!!!  I love all these little cuties, I get to sing with them every week in Primary and they are just so darling, I can't wait to see what the future holds as they all grow together! Side note: Avonleah says, "mom even though I'm like the same size as those 4 and 5 year old it's okay because tiny is mighty!!!"
Still sticking her tongue out!
I love this little cutie face!

No comments: