In only two days I read "I Am Number Four" by Pittacus Lore. At first I was hesitant to read it because the plot sounded . . .well sci-fi and cheesy. Surprisingly it was really good, and thus the reason I read it in a mere two days! It has aliens that closely resemble humans but have awesome powers called "legacies" it has teenage angst and first loves, it has the age old battle of finding oneself and fighting for your right. It's pretty fun. Upon finishing I came across the trailer for the movie to be released in February and not only to I love Dianna Agron from "Glee" because she's like simply beautiful and her smile is so infectious, but hello it has Alex Pettyfer too . . .hello cutie! Anyway, enjoy and maybe pick up the book before February because it's a fun read. . .not up there with "The Hunger Games" but definitely a great read!

No comments:
Post a Comment