Thursday, October 21, 2010

Who Needs Toys Anyway?!


My girls have a darling room with cute toys and fun things to do yet they never want to hang out in there.  Maybe it's leftover habit from living all in one room for so long or maybe they just think I'm too spectacular to leave alone (ha ha) but they always seem to be right in the same room where I am. I literally have designated a thirty minute time slot each day for playing in their room and not coming out unless someone is bleeding or throwing up!!   I also have noticed that most toys are really unnecessary because my children occupy themselves with laundry baskets, boxes various office supplies and kitchen items and lots of books!!  Whatever shall Santa bring this year. . .hmmm?

1 comment:

Erica Shurter said...

I agree, every year my boys would rather play in the biggest box and make a fort! Or get out every blanket and make a fort, but never in their room, right in the middle of the living room! :)