Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Party Playdate

I still can't take myself seriously as a parent when I talk about "playdates."  It just cracks me up when I hear my kids say they want me to schedule them a playdate. . .srsly who made that term up, Anyway, one of my favorite friends and Avonleah's old preschool teacher invited us over for a super Halloween Party Playdate and she planned so many fun things, the girls had tons of fun together.
 Modeling their witch masks, one little girl was so upset that there weren't any princess masks!!


 Adelaide does not like her hands to get dirty or sticky but she sure doesn't mind just sticking her face in the cupcake so she won't have to pick it up!!!
It's next to impossible to get 7 little girls to all put their masks down, hold their pumpkins, and look at me and smile. . .this is just one of the many attempts!!! 

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Oh Kayrena, you are one of my favorite friends too of course! I just love you and your girls. We all had so much fun didn't we? Your right, playdate is a funny term. I love the pictures of all of the darling girls sitting on the porch with their decorated pumpkins and witch masks. They are too cute for words aren't they?