Tuesday, October 26, 2010
School Photos
The white and blue "Lifetouch" packet brings back all the memories of school picture jitters and botched "in style" hairdos and goofy grins and even the missing teeth years! I love them! I really thought Avonleah was going to just pull off the ultimate picture but of course she decided to get self conscious about her smile around the time we had to get her retainer so I love the "fake smile" she pulled off this year! She kept standing in front of the glass sliding door and practicing different smiles and so I was "curious" which one she decided was amazing for the big day! When she brought them home she said, "look mom I look amazing huh?!" What can you say to that!! I think in retrospect I should have practiced my own Kindergarten smile a little more, although my Strawberry Shortcake turtleneck is pretty classy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You both look so cute! Avonleah's pictures turned out great and I do LOVE the Strawberry Shortcake turtleneck.
Post a Comment