Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Primary Chorister Blog

A while ago I was called to be the Primary Chorister in my ward.  I must say that although this is somewhat like putting on an amazing show every Sunday and takes a bit of preparation, it is by far the most fun calling I've had.  I relish in the fact that I get to act like a complete dork each and every Sunday while sharing my testimony of Jesus Christ through music.  Because I've borrowed lots of ideas and been asked where I come up with ideas I decided to start documenting some of the things that have been successful in my Primary Chorister experience.  So take a quick peek and pass along ideas because I'm sure that only through collaboration will I ever survive with fresh stuff each week!!

Singing In The Rain

2 comments:

Tammy said...

That was by far the best calling I've ever had!! I cried when they released me! Have fun!!!

Shauna said...

Kayrena,
Your new Singing in the Rain blog is amazing. I hope you don't mind me sharing the link on my blog. I know a lot of people whether they are primary choristers, teachers, or parents will really benefit from it. Thanks for sharing your talent and great ideas with all of us.