Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Where in the heck is my Iphone?

I'm the absolute worst at keeping track of things like my keys, my cell phone, my wallet, and my brain most days for that matter.  It doesn't help that every time I need my cell phone these days I find Adelaide either lounging on the couch scrolling through Angry Birds or hiding in a corner sending text messages to unknown people.  I got a text the other day that said, "I don't know who you are or why you texted me but I don't speak your language."  Um hello no one speaks "xxyy3op8asdgn" dumbface since no foreign language uses English letters and numbers ha ha!! It is absolutely amazing at how well she navigates the Iphone, she actually scrolls through the folders and finds what game she wants. . .I tried rearranging them just to see if it thwarted her love of snatching my phone and she figured it out in just a few short minutes, I'm in big trouble with this one. . .  I suppose the silver lining in this little development is that now when Scott is sighing loudly about the fact that I've lost my phone . . .yet again. . .I can blame it on Adelaide and not even be lying.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

I think it's hilarious that someone took time to text you back!