Socks and Sandals?!! - Well congratulations fashion world you've now taken the world of dorky socks and Teva's and brought them high fashion! Srsly this is not okay, it wasn't okay in the 80's, it isn't okay among the rock climbing Teva wearing crowd and it definitely is not okay with more fashionable shoes. . .puleeze people!
Excessive "flair" - if you've ever seen Office Space(not that I'm promoting an R rated movie) but you know what I'm talking about when I say "excessive flair". My mom once told me that you should never wear more than 5 accessories at a time and that includes earrings and rings so I'm just saying that she may have a point! Let's keep the bling to a minimum people.
At our house we used to call this a moo moo and my husband constantly reminds me that I am too young to be wearing a caftain/moo moo around the house yet. So while this may be the new fashion let's be subjective to the fact that it is not flattering, even if you are 100 lbs it does not do your body good, and secondly one little gust of autumn wind and you're showing the whole world your knickers so let's leave this to the moo moo wearing crowd that keeps it in their homes.
Remember when it was super cool to have one of those calculator watches. Maybe it was super dorky I don't remember I did spend a few years of my youth being ultimately dorkified, but this new Ipod Nano watch it quite superb I must say.
I'm done with the pink wearing, murse carrying, manicured men. Will the real manly men please stand up? I can't handle the thought that a man would spend more time getting ready than myself and frankly I'm old fashioned and love me some of that mismatched T-shirt and jeans wearing, callussed hands kind of man. Perhaps I'm insecure but I like to feel prettier than my man!
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS. . .remember the character Hollywood in the movie Mannequin! All the Lady GaGa inspired crazy glasses remind me of that movie and I just can't help laughing everytime I see somebody pull up beside me at the stoplight and check themselves out in their mirrors and then glance over at me in their bling glasses . . .srsly how's your peripheal vision in those things! I just want to sarcastically give them a big thumbs up and encourage their stupidity! ha ha!
I'm as guilty as the next girl of loving me a little of Justin Bieber's high pitched crooning every once in awhile, and yes he smiles when I smile, but the HAIR . . .come on Justin you are just ruining every teenage boy out there who is copying that ridiculously dorkface hairdo! I swear every time he flips his head (which is ALL THE TIME) I want to reach in the television and give him a nice buzz cut!
Statement Shoulders aka Shoulder Pads, not to mention the neon color! I wore shoulder pads in the 80's and hated them I cut them out of all my clothes because I felt like a freakin' football player. . .I'm hoping this trend runs away quickly because my eyes are burning!








2 comments:
hahahah! this is so meee! :) you hate everything about me.
i love socks and heels, i love neon colors, shoulder pads, jem jem jem! :)
you got the side pony's! we got the beat! :)
holla nigga!!!
You know these are my favorite posts that you do....how bad is it that some of these trends I hadn't seen till I saw them on this post. Perhaps I need to tap in to reality on occassion!? Thanks for the giggles....hopefully more lists to come! :)
Post a Comment