"One year older and wiser (ahem) too! Happy Birthday To You!!"
 |
| This is the 13th Birthday I've celebrated with my amazing husband and all I can say is that is just keeps getting better and better! Because he has been working so hard and going to school and feeling a lot of stress we tried to go all out to make sure he had a proper birthday weekend of amazingness . . .with a budget of . . .$0 . . .so of course it took a little more creative planning on our part! I'd like to thank Uncle Andy for helping me out on the secretness and for making sure Scott had a full day of boyish fun. I tried not to laugh when he complained that his arm was sore from the batting cages, golfing, go cart riding and fun!! |
 |
| We threw a surprise party and invited all the family |
 |
| Adelaide loved the frosting. . .and not so much loved the cupcake part . . .guess she really takes after me! |
 |
| Eddye looking particularly darling with Uncle Scott. . . |
At the end of the night I thought perhaps Grandpa had wandered off on us but instead I found him giving Avonleah "rides" on his fancy walker. . .it was so darling to watch, I wish this picture had turned out better.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to one of the funniest guys I know! I miss you both so much! Glad you got to celebrate! Luv ya!
Post a Comment