Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Boo Boo Gramma and Papa Visit!!!!

Just when I was beginning to have those late night cry fests about missing my family and how I'm trapped in Washington away from them and having Scott silently wishing he could somehow go completely deaf instead of listening to me whine. . . my Mom and Dad came all the way up here to visit.  I must be their favorite daughter since they drove 14 hours to see me (wink wink). . .it may have had something to do with the girls and the fact that they were delivering my piano and other items that have been stored in their basement for the past 5 years but I'm not so sure still!!  It was a quick weekend trip but it was so nice to see them and really nice to have them fix up my home, hang pictures, deliver my beloved piano, and just hang out!!
 
Visiting Discovery Park. . what a cool tree!!


Adelaide loves slides. . .she's a complete daredevil and loved showing off her skills!
Okay Ms. Photogenic. . .ahem. .
 We may not be able to visit the local Albertsons again but the girls sure had fun while Papa was driving like a crazy man and making silly sound effects, running into end caps and such. . .My mom of course was dying of embarrassment but they had so much fun I just let it happen and didn't even care!


Gramma and the girls playing Ring around the Rosies. . .Adelaide loved it!!!
Snuggles and naps
I feel really blessed to not only love my parents but to be best friends with my mom. . .she is so amazing and teaches me so many amazing things.  I wish they could just move next door, I may start lobbying my Dad to get a job up here soon!!!
Thank you for an amazingly fun weekend and for bringing all my stuff!






2 comments:

Kristi said...

You finally got your piano! YAY!!!

Trust me, parents getting a piano to their daughter is proof who the favorite is. I've been there myself!


And what kind of word verification is ellydrut?

Lexi said...

Tell Scott that Jeff has to hear those late night cryfests about how I'm trapped in WA away from my family too... lol

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Did Edward make any appearances?