Yummy Yummy
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
29 Plus a Few More!!
Happy Birthday to Me . . .I got to celebrate for a whole weekend and my parents and my in-laws both blessed me with yummy cheesecake!!! Yeah for me and boo hoo for the fact that I'll be working extra hard at the gym this week because of it!! I usually have some great resolutions and amazing words of wisdom to go along with beginning a new year of life, but this year I have nothing of the sort. . .I suppose I just feel really blessed to have my girls and my husband, a place to live and an amazing relationship with the Lord. I am surrounded by good friends and a loving family and I am actually pretty okay in my little boring life. No major dramas to report and for me that is a successful year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
happy late birthday! :)
Post a Comment