
Because Avonleah inherited my teeth and mouth we have already started our monthly money drain to the local orthodontic office, perhaps we should take up residency in the UK where they lack orthodontia. . .Anyway, the office hosted a skate party this week and for blankety blankin' sake I will never ever ever attempt something as crazy as that again as a single parent . . .It was sheer anxiety ridden terror trying to keep track of a five year old skater a one year old non skater surrounded by literally thousands of people in a loud and ridiculously hot skating rink. I kept thinkin' did we read enough stranger danger books? What if i lose sight of one and someone walks out with them?. . I'd never forgive myself. . .it about pushed my sanity over the edge. We did have a fun time though and have discovered that Adelaide has inherited Uncle Shae's fear of clowns. . .she kept looking at the clown saying, "I don't like it. . no way" So here's some fun pictures from the rink and some after we got home since there was no way I was going to let go of either child to try and take a picture at that crazy place!
1 comment:
I just finished updating the Super Saturday Blog & it made me think of you, so I thought I would check in on you. I am so glad I did! This post cracked me up! I can just picture the whole experience as you described it! So glad it was you & not me! J/K Maybe that is why I haven't attempted to take the girls skating yet. And here I thought I was depriving them somehow. I problably am, but I don't know if I am up for the stress yet. We just got back from our Vacation, so we need to catch up! Oh, and I love your new Love/Hate list.
Post a Comment