
Despite having walking pneumonia Adelaide discovered the glory of hats, especially of the cowboy variety!! Yee-haw Cowgirl!

We attended Kindergarten open house to check out the local school and I think Adelaide is feeling a bit left out she loves to wear the backpack . . .I'm not sure I can actually send my Avonleah to school . . .ever, I'll miss her too much!

Adelaide decided that baths were A-Okay . . .for about 3 minutes . . . and then she begins yelling, "Mommy OUT!"
1 comment:
Too cute!
I love lady bugs too! Every spring, we order some kind of animal to study for science. This year I tried to get my kids to order lady bugs... They said no way mom, you made us do butterflies last year, we want ants and frogs this year! I NEED a little girl! :) Bring yours down and maybe we could all do lady bugs! :)
Post a Comment