Sunday is a day of family, worship, and relaxation here at our house. After making it through three amazing hours of church we are always grateful to come home, put on our "loungee clothes" and hang out together. We try to fit in family visits and service for others most Sundays, but I was so busy watching my amazing girls this last Sunday we just stayed home and relaxed all afternoon.
Adelaide has discovered books. . .she LOVES them. . .in fact she throws a temper tantrum when it's time to put them away, she especially loves the ones with animals and is delightful to watch as she mimics the animal sounds and points to the pictures. It excites me to no end watching my children fall in love with reading. . .I feel like I've done at least one thing right knowing they love to go on "book adventures!"
4 comments:
I always knew Edward was Mormon! Wow he is so righteous.
Parker loves books too but now he can hardly hold still long enough to sit through a whole book before he runs and grabs another one.
We weren't at church on Sunday because Mr. Park has an ear infection, and I have the flu.
Awesome.
really??
pocket edward and the book of mormon! what has happened kayrena?
you've let things get out of hand! haha!
but lemonade looks so cute reading that book! :) she looks all grown up but she's playing tricks on me!!
the same thing... day of worship, come home and relax! Except lately we had to do our small group Bible study on Sunday evenings because we've all been too busy to do it any other day!
Well of course Edward reads the scriptures, I wouldn't expect anything less.
And I LOVE how Adelaide has a car in her mouth, she is so hilarious!
Ahh...we need to get together. I miss you so.
Post a Comment