
So my favorite part of the movie, "White Christmas" is when the two sisters sing the "Sisters" song. . .okay I doubly like it when Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye sing it too . . .you know you're sitting there acting all dorkspice singing it in your head right now, wishing you had one of those feathery fan things as a prop. "Sisters, sisters, there were never more devoted sisters, never had to have a chaperone, no sir, she wore the dress and I stayed home! Sharing, caring, every little thing that we are wearing. . ." There's something particularly comforting in the arms of sisters you can totally be your best and worst self and know that you will still be loved. I am blessed with wonderful little sisters, yes I am the old lady of the bunch, but I couldn't ask for better friends than my sisters, I am also blessed to have a wonderful sister-in-law, she meshes nicely into our family and is such an amazing girl. We all talk to each other several times each week and I have always been blessed to get along well with all of them. Except for that time I hit one of them on the head with the brush when I was braiding her hair, and maybe that time I lashed out irrationally at another one because she stretched out my T-shirt being that she was better endowed than me even when she was like 14 . . .oh and I could go down the line of the terrible things I may or may not have done, but the truth is, I love my sisters, they are amazing and I love my mom, she is so beautiful and we are all blessed to have little pieces of her in all of us!
2 comments:
and the one time that you left tried to make me look like posh spice but it actually forced me to pass out! :)
i'm too far apart from you to have bad memories! :)
only good with us! i love you big sissy!
SFL all the way!
^sisters for life (gagsta style)
Sisters are wonderful! I am so glad our daughters each have one. You are all such beautiful girls. I am sure your mom is so proud.
Post a Comment