
This is precisely why I love taking my girls to visit Boo Boo Grandma and Papa. . .they created this amazing dollhouse for the grand-kids this year. . .srsly you could not ask for a greater dollhouse than this. I can't remember playing in dollhouses with my cousins, but oh the memories from the tree fort and the camp trailer and the playhouse could fill a book (yes I grew up in the sticks and played outside nearly all day every day)! I seem to think that Sonda may have something to say about this post. . .remember chimmy-woo-cha and using powder to cover up a certain something (wink wink) in the camp trailer. . .and who remembers playing scripture scouts in the tree fort? I am a firm believer in the bonds of family and I plan and scrimp and save every single year so that my daughter can have the experience of getting to know their cousins and so they can have the priceless memories of hanging out with loving grandparents. Thank you mom and dad for making my girls' life so full of love and joy!
2 comments:
oh that is so stinkin' cute! I love that picture of all the girls in the house! adorable! :)
ps... have you been having any troubles down loading summer's new kits and a few old ones? I have and I don't know what's wrong?
Can I say I almost peed MY pants for a change! And I have laughed all day about your post! What an amazing dollhouse! So fun! Love those cute girls of yours! and Love you and all the fun memories we've made together. Just for the record, carrots DO NOT cook over candle light! :)
Post a Comment