Monday, January 4, 2010
Christmas Eve Excitement!
This year all of my brothers and sisters and their families gathered at my parent's home for a special Christmas Eve. Perhaps it's because I live the farthest away and only see everyone once or twice a year, or maybe I'm just sentimental but it was such an amazing experience to sit back and watch the night unfold. I am blessed to have great relationships with all of my family, and although we've passed through some rocky roads, we all are really close to one another and so when we are all together it is like stepping into a little bit of heaven! This season we drew names to act as "secret angels" for and it was so fun to have everyone try and guess whose angel was who. . .we also exchanged presents with each other and I am just so blessed to have family members with such giving hearts. Of course my mom had prepared tons of amazing food and treats and so my diet flew quickly out the window but drinking vast amount of diet soda even everything out right?! I just feel so blessed to have been able to be with my entire family for the Christmas season. . .and I appreciate my husband for being supportive and loving and allowing me to just relish in being home again finally!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment