Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gingerbread House Party!

We gathered at my little sister Emmalene's house for a gingerbread house party. . .and for some reason I seem to have no pictures of the actual gingerbread houses. . . I swear they were cute and the little girls really enjoyed licking the frosting A LOT!
While in Utah Adelaide rebelled against sleeping anywhere EXCEPT MY ARMS . . .so here we are chilling for nappy time laying some sweet kisses on little Polo.
My beautiful little sister Vanessa with Polo. . .our little white Samoan boy!Another beautiful little sister Emmalene looking particularly fabulous at 7 1/2 month prego, and a rare picture of Elivea not covering her eyes. . .she's picking her nose but hey I got a picture of those big brown eyes!Still in love 27 years later. . . I love my cute parentsUncle Darron getting some quality time with little Miss Adelaide. . .not the scarface. . .she pulled the mini Christmas tree off the dresser.A rare moment hanging with my cute hubby!

1 comment:

Erica Shurter said...

how cute! it amazes me every time I see pictures of your sisters! i still think they should be little girls, because I haven't seen them since ???? I don't remember when, and Darrin? seriously? :)