Red Vines
While most girls are craving the chocolate and claiming it's powers to solve all the girl crazies - I say . . . give me red vines any day!

Hallmark Drama/Romances
I don't care how cheesy they may seem or how bad the acting may appear . . .I love the Hallmark Movies. . .remember Anne of Green Gables and the Love Comes Softly series, enough said!


Public Libraries
How ever could I have fallen in love with Mr. Darcy, Edward, and cheer on Katniss without the help of my local library? I even worked at a library while attending ASU, could I be any more of a nerd?! I still visit the library at least once a week to stock up on essentials and then again to get my girls' love affair with reading going!



Great Lash Mascara - Very Black
There are literally hundreds of mascaras to choose from now, for fuller, longer, lusher, curlier eyelashes. . .and they all cost ridiculous amounts of money. I say Go Great Lash still under $4 and perfect with that perfect little brush that can even get those corner lashes without smudging your nose!
Diet Coke
Okay I know the healthy I'm training for a triathalon world condemns the consumption of soda. . .but Diet Coke every once in awhile works better than zoloft for me! Srsly you could wrap up a can of diet coke for me for Christmas and you'd be my new BFF.

Celebrity Gossip
It's terrible I know, it's like watching a train wreck and not being able to avert your eyes from the carnage ensuing. . .I can't help myself, at least once a week I have to browse a gossip magazine while standing in the check out line or find myself craving a little TMZ fix. It's like vicariously living a little on the edge for me. I will definitely have to repent someday for my voyeuristic obsession.

Bath and Body Works
Like a wicked temptor this place beckons for me to indulge in its luciousness all the time! Can someone tell me why cool citrus basil only comes out twice a year? And for all my fellow Twilighters please take yourselves to the nearest location and ask for a sample smell of the upcoming "Twilight Woods" scent . . .My Edward approves of it!


Costco Rice Crackers
These stinky smelling little crisps of heaven are my diet breaking nemesis. And those little green wasabi peas . . .delicious, well worth the $6 they cost me a month . . .well not every month of course. . ssshhh.

Educational Television Channels
I'm sure the Scott will go absolutely nuts someday from having to be exposed to educational television channels like Discovery Health, National Geographic and of course the History Channel on a daily basis. It's like continuing education, I can't seem to get enough of any of them. You are all invited to watch the next unveiling of King Tut's tomb, or the Documentary of the girl with 8 arms and legs, or how about when Lisa Ling heads into MS-13 territory with me. . .wow.


Musicals
The Hills are alive with the sound of music and we're Singin' In The Rain on a weekly basis here in the Betts' household. I love, love, love a good old musical. The are pleasantly innocent yet romantic, funny without being crude, and I can't tell you how many times throughout my day I just want to break into song . . .

There's a little about me now tag your it. . .tell me what you love!
2 comments:
Alright sister I'm right there with you on the Red Vines, celebrity gossip, and Bath and Body Works products. Although Coca Cola in it's original form is my personal drug of choice! I'm trying to eliminate Coke from my diet but every once in awhile I cave- like tonight!
I'm a dork who can tell you why Cool Citrus Basil comes out twice a year. It is actually a discontinued scent, but when they have the twice yearly sale they bring out old inventory and sell it cheap in hopes of getting rid of. My cousin manages a BBW, so I know this kind of stuff...and I should have known about the new scent but didn't, so she is in trouble now:)
Post a Comment