- Because of those two little vampire sharp teeth have made me question my breastfeeding for a year goal almost every single day! Hello little Renesmee
- Because Scott and I compete to see who can say "1, 2, 3, not it" the fastest to try and get out of changing those diapers that no longer smell like sweet little new baby poop! Oh hello . . . you must have eaten green beans for dinner . . GAG!
- The arching and screeching protests that accompany those stinky diaper changes, she acts as if she will die from having to lay down for more than 30 seconds.
- Because I hear "mama, dadda, gaga" and raspberry spitters all day long, she is such a fun little "jabberjay."
- Because of the fits of giggling that accompany peek a boo or pat-a-cake or when Avonleah tickles her and the loads of slobbery kisses she delivers to your face!
- Because she curiously eats everything. . .socks, shoes, toes, dropped snacks, rocks, anything left in sight. My vacuum is getting a serious workout these days.
- Because every time I turn around she's maneuvered herself into another precarious situation . . .stuck in the closet, hanging to the dresser drawers for dear life, stuck underneath the chair, trying to climb the stairs . . .
Monday, September 14, 2009
7 Months Old Already!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kayrena -
This is Lexi Ward, from your ward (lol that sounds funny). I found your blog through some other ward member blogs and I wanted to say hi!
You've got a very cool blog (LOVE all the Twilight stuff) and very cute kids.
I got your phone message while I was visiting my family in Utah and I've been meaning to call you back! Thank you for calling and asking how I'm doing, it meant a lot to me. More than you probably know!
Anyway, this is a super long comment so I'll just talk to you on Sunday!
Post a Comment