Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!!


Avonleah said, "mom, you're a little old now huh?!" Well I suppose 32 is a little old . . .um to a 4 year old! When I first entered the thirties I was sad for the loss of my twenties - like being twenty was so amazing. Actually my twenties were filled with heartache and self induced drama, addiction and recovery, self discovery and self absorption. My thirties have thus far been very satisfying, I feel better about who I am becoming, I have two beautiful girls and a wondeful husband that remind me to think less of myself and more of others, I have a very quiet, peaceful non-dramatic existence and it suits me so much better! So in light of turning another year older and hopefully another year wiser I thank everyone who has stood by my side and patiently loved me and helped me become who I am today. Happy Birthday to ME!!!