
Okay so this picture is totally lamespice I know but I wanted to show off my new hair color! My whole life I've been trying to be all blondey girl cute and almost every highlight job ends up with this golden brassy mess, so I spent the last year growing my hair out and deciding what to do. . okay I'm lying I grew it out because I'm too poor to afford the upkeep of cutesy short styles with wild highlight jobs when I live a couple states away from my family cosmetology deals! Anyway, during all this it hit me. . . Edward (my vampire lover. . ) and Mr. Darcy (my Pride and Prejudice love) prefer brunettes. I asked Scott if he would be okay with me being a brunette, you know just in case Edward or Mr. Darcy sees me and decides I'm irresistible, I just wanted to be sure he could handle the pressure (wink wink). So here's the unveiling of my new color! I love it, it feels more "me" than anything I've ever done and Emmalene and my Mom did an amazing job!
6 comments:
LOVE IT!!!
UNCLE DY
Very cute! I love it! You need more pics on here so we can see it better! :)
I think it look really pretty! Truthfully- I like it better darker. It goes great with your skin! Isn't it great to feel beautiful?
I think it looks fantastic. I did the same thing a couple of years ago, and won't ever go back..(i don't think).. never know what you will do when my hair gets in a funk. Yes, we definitely need to get together again soon. Are you busy in the next couple of weeks? Will email ya..
Michelle
I'm glad you came to the dark side! Everyone loves a hottie brunette, though I may be a bit partial.
You look amazing! I love it dark. I don't ever remember you having dark hair. But I love it on you. You look gorgeous darling!
Post a Comment