Tuesday, August 4, 2009

5 Months and Counting


5 months old and so dang cute!! Adelaide learned to crawl backwards and sideways on her hands and toes, and say "dada" this month! Can you tell which pictures are Adelaide and which are Avonleah at 5 months? (1 & 3 are Adelaide, 2 &4 are Avonleah . . pretty similar huh?!)

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Cute new blog design Kayrena! Did you design it yourself? Love it! It is amazing how much your girls look a like in these pictures. I mean they are complete twins, but pretty close! Wow! My girls are about as opposite as you can get look wise. I guess that is what happens when one daughter is a carbon copy of their dad, and the other is a carbon copy of their mom. Glad you are back, now we just need to get together. I will call you tomorrow about yoru message. Have a good night!

Erica Shurter said...

So stinkin' cute! :) Love your new background and topper too! :)