Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baby Shower Fun!

Okay so this is one of my favorite friends in the world sniffing a diaper full of . . .melted candy bars at her baby shower for baby #4 . . .see how happy you are about poopy looking things when you're heading towards your fourth child, I'm still in the gagging "I only have 2 children phase!" I love this girl she is the most giving and kind person I know and she always reminds me why being a good mother is on top of our life's priority list!
Here's the fabulous ladies who helped me make this shower absolutely perfect . . oh and my cute Adelaide, who is going through a "separation anxiety" phase and can't let me out of her sight or have other people look directly at her or she melts into buckets of tears!
And as much as I would like to take credit for the amazing fruit/veggie basket and mini dessert display I cannot. . .I simply helped dip chocolate brownies in chocolate and then sprinkled chocolate sprinkles on top (hello CHOCOLATE!). . .and maybe talked a lot while one of those fabulous ladies featured above put on an amazing cooking show for me!

4 comments:

Erica Shurter said...

great! i'm getting ready to do a baby shower tomorrow... can you please come help me? the food looks great... I'm going to have to go back to the store so I don't feel bad about not serving enough! Thanks a lot! ha ha just kidding!

Laura said...

Ok you are the sweetest. That shower was SO much fun, I loved every minute. And you beat me to the punch of posting it too. Thank you thank you thank you!! Love ya like a sister wife! wink wink...

Afuvai Family said...

You look so beautiful in this picture! Really! No wonder little Adelaide doesn't want to leave you!

Afuvai Family said...

You look so beautiful in this picture! Really! No wonder little Adelaide doesn't want to leave you!