

When I was 4 years old my mom took my big brother Shae and I to get our school shots and then for a really special treat, probably because I was amazingly brave and didn't cry as much as Shae (wink wink) we got to go see the movie "Tron." I don't remember anything about the movie but I remember how bad it hurt to raise my arm and how Shae like an adoring big brother kept putting his arm around me to protect me from the scary parts (like Tron really has scary parts srsly) but by doing so kept bumping my sore arm parts. . .it was horrible and I really began at that moment to doubt the importance of school if you had to go through such pain to just get the diseases of a 4 year old eradicated. Word to the wise. . .dose your kids with some Tylenol after shots, they really do hurt! I'm writing about this because. . .oh yes . . .the pictures, so ANYWAY, Scott won some movie tickets at work and took Avonleah on a daddy-daughter date to see "Up." They had so much fun and Avonleah said, "mom, you are gonna love that movie!" It was so cute to see her enjoy a morning with her Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment