Monday, June 1, 2009

Preschool Graduation!!

I know a graduation for four year olds is absolutely ridiculous but Avonleah did work really hard this year and has accomplished many goals like how to sit still and raise your hand although these two things never occur at the same time, she can tell you all the letters of the alphabet and all their sounds so I think her talkativeness can be forgiven a little. She has also accomplished many social skills like sharing and waiting your turn and controlling yourself enough to not lash out irrationally if someone calls you "poo poo head!" Preschool has just been amazing. Scott and I really debated whether or not we should enroll her in preschool but since she was an only child for so long we felt she needed the socialization more than anything. . .boy were we wrong, she consistently has playdate invites and from what I hear, the kids in the class often fight over who gets to sit by Avonleah! Well at least we thought we knew what we were doing! Anyway, we are so proud of her and all her accomplishments this year and we are grateful for Ms. Shauna and her hard work and tireless efforts in teaching an amazing preschool curriculum.


She wore curlers all day, even riding bikes at the park because she wanted "Princess Aurora Curls" for the big event!

3 comments:

TheFischerFam said...

Congratulations Avonleah! I love your beautiful curls. Kayrena, what do you use to curl her hair like that? I am anticipating having some long princess Lauren hair to curl in the future.

Erica Shurter said...

How cute is that? Love the pics with you and your two girls!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just look at that beautiful girl! Avonleah's hair looks gorgeous! What a sweet girl you buys have.