Saturday, May 9, 2009
Hotel Fun
We had to spend the rainiest times in our hotel so the swimming pool and bathtub got lots of use, but we had a beautiful Ocean view out our window and TWO beds so Scott and I actually got to sleep by each other . . .well for most of the night anyway! We reminded Avonleah that she needed to be careful at the pool because she could swim quite yet and she said, "oh no it's okay because I will just dive in like Pocahantas and swim the river!"

No he's not trying to baptize her, he's testing the theory that babies float (they really don't in case you were wondering)!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AGain, great pics! Love the bubbles on little A, and the "baptism" pic cracks me up. I've never heard the "babies float" theory. Must be something they toss around in Elder's Quorum.
Post a Comment