Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Look Alike?!!!

We've had a lot of comments about our girls looking so much alike . . .although I could see the similarities I wasn't convinced until I pulled up pictures of Avonleah at 2 months. . .wow! I just have to say that I have been blessed with some darn cute little girls!

3 comments:

Marci said...

They do look quite a bit alike!
I just looked at a picture of Jackson when he was almost 3 and it is Wrider with dark hair and brown eyes! You do have cute little ladies!

Laura said...

Cute how they both have that bow on the left side, most precious. I decided to go and take a look at my kids and it's funny how they do look alike, but you don't really notice it since their personalities are as different as night and day! I agree, you've got a couple of darn cute girls.

Valorie said...

Wow, the resemblance is amazing! Both beauties! <3