Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Time To Party!

Two of my good friends decided it was high time I had a baby shower and hosted a fun get-together for all my Relief Society Sisters to come and celebrate our upcoming arrival! Avonleah innocently asked, "why are you gonna shower with the ladies from church?" Of course it took a little explaining to try and clarify that the word "shower" had different meaning and that we would not be showering with each other, but that they would be showering me with gifts . . .to which she replied, "but then they'll all be wet" . . . hmmm, I'll work on explaining that better later I guess. We played fun games and ate YUMMY food and just had a really great time being together! I am blessed with good women who care for me and for my family and are supportive of us in this journey we're on to add a new baby girl to our lives!
Avonleah of course came at the end and helped polish off the pineapple and cake so it was a great day all around. Thanks girls!

No comments: