Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Enrichment Skills!

In my ward I have the amazing opportunity to serve as 2nd Counselor in the Relief Society which means that I get to oversee the Home, Family and Personal Enrichment program, among other great opportunities. I must admit this had been somewhat daunting since I am not the craftiest of individuals, needless to say I am having quite the crash course in Modge Podge, Vinyl Lettering, Embroidery, Stamping and Scrapbooking as well as other "enriching" craft sectors! Anyway, to become more credible in both my calling and in my personal craft life, I have devoted the past few months to learning some new, and enhancing some forgotten skills that may come in handy, thought I'd share a few of my achievements.

A great friend taught some of us how to tea/coffee dye muslin and then I embroidered this cute pattern she shared
Thank you Shauna Williams for teaching me about stamping and cards and all things related
Crocheted Edging on Baby Burp Cloths (these were for my new nephew!)

2 comments:

Erica Shurter said...

Too cute! Good job girl! :)

Laura said...

You are so talented. Love the burp cloths. You are perfect as enrichment counselor!