Me: "No we're not getting a dog, we're having a baby sister soon (after which I added in my head "and I'm sure not cleaning up any more poop than I have to")
Avonleah: "How about when the baby dies, then can we get a dog?"
At this point Scott's eyes pop out of his head and he begins to look at me with that horrified look that says, hey perhaps we have a disturbed child on our hands here, perhaps she has serial killer tendencies, should we call a pediatric psychologist?
Calmly I reply: "Why is the baby going to die?"
Avonleah: "Because she'll get old and die and then I can have my puppy!"
Of course, that all make sense right?!
(She made this hilarious mask and preschool and wears it often, demanding that I call her Lucky or Sammy and has conceded to adding the dalmation puppy grows and knows your name to her Christmas list so Santa and his elves sure better have that in their sack of goodies!)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!!! Kids say the darndest things!!!
When I ask Nick what he wanted to get his dad for Christmas, he told me a puppy so that he could have it! I don't want to get a dog either, cause I know I'd be the one to scoup the poop! No way!!!
Post a Comment