


My littlest sister Ethnee came to visit us this past week and we had so much fun doing way too many things! We got ambitious and hiked Snoqualmie Falls, yes I know I've spouted many diatribes about how I am not outdoorsy and hiking is a ridiculous pastime, but I am changing my ways and branching back into my small town country roots! What I forgot to remember was that I am pregnant . . .and huge. . . oh and out of shape, I am not a hiker and exercise is not my specialty so I spent the whole hike down feeling like my huge belly was going to topple me forward and then when we attempted to go back up, well let's just say Scott ran to the top and got the car and met us at the lower parking lot because hiking back up that would have sent me into early labor for sure! But it was so beautiful, the falls are absolutely amazing and the forest surrounding the trail is gorgeous. It was really a fun way to just enjoy nature, a free activity and we got to talk a lot while hiking! We're so glad we got to share some of Washington's landmarks with Ethnee.


1 comment:
Beautiful! How fun! :)
Post a Comment