Thursday, October 9, 2008
Forever Family Happy 3rd Birthday!
Wednesday marked our 3 year temple sealing anniversary! Avonleah has lovingly named it our "Forever Family Happy Birthday." Because of our current financial situation I believed we were just having a "hang day" spending time together, but Scott surprised us with a drive to see the fall leaves, yummy ice cream at baskin robbins and some wonderful new media I've been wanting to see and hear. . .Avonleah of course had to have the same picture as me because we must do everything the same, I suppose copying is a form of flattery! I am so blessed with the events that have taken place in both Scott and I's lives that have caused us to turn our hearts more towards God and towards building a beautiful life together with the intent of being together forever. I am a firm believer that after the storm there is indeed sunshine and that God is aware of all things in each of our lives. So here's to 9 wonderful years of marriage and 3 amazing years of newfound faith, goals, and enduring love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats you guys! I actually remember the day you got sealed, keep up the good work.
Kalisa
Congrats! You are a good example to all of us... I think it really means something extra when you get sealed after being married for awhile...I bet some people get married/sealed and if you asked them six years later, "Do you really want to be with this person for eternity?" there might be some hesitation! It's real proof that yes, indeedy, you do love living together enough to want to be together forever...it's the real deal, you know? Like you're so way past the infatuation and fantasy of how it's going to "be" being together, and to still make that committment is huge. Am I rambling?
Can I borrow that Emma movie sometime? I'll trade you another "Liken" movie...
Post a Comment