This past summer I was a devoted fan of the reality dance show So You Think You Can Dance, although I did not openly admit this to many people, during a conversation with my new friend Shauna it snuck out! She is a wildly dedicated fan and even had a chance to work with some of the choreographers from the show during her dancing days and so when she scored awesome tickets to the tour she invited me to come along!

We had a blast seeing all our favorite dancers and dances and were nearly "screamed to deaf" by the boy crazed teenagers behind us! After drinking way too much diet Pepsi and attempting to only eat the cheese off our pizza to stick to our "we're not teenagers anymore" diet we attempted to take a "cool" picture like all the teenagers do where they hold their phones out at arms length and somehow always get their whole head in the shot. . I think we did a pretty good job!

It was so much fun to just do something out of the ordinary for a night, I am so blessed with good friends.
4 comments:
Too fun girl! One of the many perks about living in a big city! :) So fun.
So, on a side note, I was looking for some old pics of my mom cause tomorrow is her b'day and I came across a pic of us with her from Greer. Do you remember that trip? I will put it on my blog tomorrow, you'll have to check it out! Good times! :)
awesome!!! I love that show too! I'm glad we have some quality TV going, I'm glad you got to go!
totally awesome! what a fun thing to do! you have the best of friends, how nice....of shauna.
oh danggg! i loved that show so much! I loved them alL! it was awesome!
you know what i love even more?
their valentine's day edition nikes! [=
oh and you know what else i love?
that butt shot and their crazy outfits...
you know what else i love?!?
YOUU!!!
♥
Post a Comment