

As you probably know our little Avonleah is a book lover, she loves reading, being read to, going to the library, and all things books. We often find her completely surrounded by every book from off her shelves just reading to herself. This summer our library is having a reading program called, "Catch the Reading Bug," and Avonleah's was chosen for the week's special prize. I was rooting for her to choose the adorable book bag, but she really loved this very green, very big T-Shirt! Look how proud she is!
2 comments:
Ya know what is so funny, Bryan and I have that same shirt. I bought a couple from work. So we all match!
Love that shirt, and love their program. Has she been getting her blue bookmarked stamped when she goes to the library? We just cashed in our first set at Subway and the girls were very impressed with themselves (esp 'cause Mom rarely buys the full-on kids' meal).
We love books, too!!! Keep it up, Avonleah!!!
Post a Comment