Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Avonleah!!



On December 24th we celebrated Avonleah's birthday so that means that we are now the proud parents of a three-year old. I think that means another year of defiant temper tantrums over everything from demanding that she wear pants to telling her that she is definitely not a kitty and cannot lick the shopping cart or our faces! She wanted a penguin theme party and because I am not a cake artist I have spared you all the agony of viewing my penguin cake fiasco! We brought her cake out and forgot the candles and she said, "where's my wishers mom?" Quickly Boo Boo Grandma ran to the kitchen, grabbed a match and held it until it burned her fingers as she tried to blow it out! All the cousins and aunts joined us for a day of gingerbread house decorating, frosting licking, and present opening!

We can't tear our eyes from the new care bears and the little mermaid nightgown. . .Ella J is hiding in the background as she refused to join the group photo!!
Yummy!

No comments: