Thursday, November 8, 2007

Cheese Sunshine!

So let's face it, during the autumn months the sun does not, will not, flat out refuses to shine here in the state of Washington. The days are covered in dreary gray mist, fog and genuine mystique. To combat this bleak overcast and to encourage warmth and good feelings our morning snack time is a little ritual we call "cheese sunshine!" This week Avonleah began demanding that I add "eyebrows" to her cheese sunshine and I suppose that is just what the trick to the whole thing was because. . .look out the window in the picture. . .SUNSHINE!! Of course it lasted all of 5 minutes before the gray clouds once again shrouded us in darkness, but it was a moment of pure happiness and eyebrows are a nice touch I must say to the cheese sunshine!

2 comments:

Sonda Bryce said...

There is sunshine blessed sunshine... She is so sweet! I think I could really dig a cheese sunshine... yummy

Anonymous said...

I am not sure I have encountered such a personality as I do in little Avonleah...it reachs through my screen and wraps itself around my heart and I can just hear her and see her and imagine her colorful happy days! So glad you share....you are a fabulous mom!