The Hundred Acre Woods were minus a Tigger this Halloween because he bounced into our home! After multiple attempts to talk her into an easy to make costume choice of a princess or ballerina or witch, all of which she vehemently detested, she perked up and said, "how about a Tigger?!" After finding the costume and seeing her in it I couldn't have imagined a more perfect choice. She bounced and bounced and bounced for days, and she said the big Tigger nose "could make [her] smell really good." She wanted me to be a "mommy Tigger" to which I thankfully could respond that there was only one Tigger so I couldn't be one too. . .I guess if we wanted to keep in the Hundred Acre Woods Theme I would probably have wanted to be Kanga, all maternal and sweet, the perfect little Mom to Roo, but in reality I am more like the obsessive, obstinate, perfectionist Rabbit constantly cleaning up after everyone's messes and stressing out over every little thing. Sometimes it's increasingly disheartening to see the reflection of what you really are. . .Happy Halloween!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Halloween in the Hundred Acre Woods
The Hundred Acre Woods were minus a Tigger this Halloween because he bounced into our home! After multiple attempts to talk her into an easy to make costume choice of a princess or ballerina or witch, all of which she vehemently detested, she perked up and said, "how about a Tigger?!" After finding the costume and seeing her in it I couldn't have imagined a more perfect choice. She bounced and bounced and bounced for days, and she said the big Tigger nose "could make [her] smell really good." She wanted me to be a "mommy Tigger" to which I thankfully could respond that there was only one Tigger so I couldn't be one too. . .I guess if we wanted to keep in the Hundred Acre Woods Theme I would probably have wanted to be Kanga, all maternal and sweet, the perfect little Mom to Roo, but in reality I am more like the obsessive, obstinate, perfectionist Rabbit constantly cleaning up after everyone's messes and stressing out over every little thing. Sometimes it's increasingly disheartening to see the reflection of what you really are. . .Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
damn cute smile. it's alright if I call her chandler jr. right?? hee hee. love it!!!
UD_
Post a Comment