Saturday, October 20, 2007
Old MacDonald Had a Farm!
I never thought that kissing a squealing pig for good luck, then having it run stark raving mad through a race track would be so intriguing to a two-year old! Avonleah decided that the pigs were squealing so loud because they didn't like the people to kiss them and just wanted to run away. She climbed up on the fence like a little farm girl and was cheering her Miss Piggy on and she just looked so darn cute I had to snap a picture.
We passed through the corn field on a tractor drawn hayride and I just remembered all those cold winter nights in Vernon when we hitched up the trailer to a tractor, threw on some hay bales, and went caroling all over town. Although I love being close to more urban things, there is definitely a simplicity experienced on a farm that draws your heart back to your roots.

She thought this was the pumpkin for us. . .I on the other hand was not about to tote that humungous thing back to car. . .we did a quick diversion tactic to another area and thankfully she forgot about GINORMO the pumpkin.
This is the pumpkin patch dance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok. Cutest photos ever. That first one with her little bum is so cute. I just wanna spank it!! You are so cute. It is about time you put some of you up on this thing. She looks right at home sittin on the pumpkin.
Uncle Dy
Post a Comment