Saturday, October 20, 2007

Corn, Corn and more Corn!

No need for bouncy ball pits, instead fill a room with a dried corn and hay bales, hide a few hundred rubber duckies and throw the kids in! I wasn't quite prepared for what a workout it really is walking through so much corn but it was fun and Avonleah thought digging for "buried treasure" was quite the adventure.
Corn on the cob is one of Avonleah and I's favorite treats, and fresh roasted corn on the cob is to die for! I only got in one bite of this delicacy because Avonleah ate it so fast and with so much intensity I couldn't dare interrupt her to ask for another one. Scott is still beaming with the enthusiasm of passing his test!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMM!! good corn. So cute. And that room full of corn is amazing. Makes me want to go lay down in it. Big Ups to Scott on passing the test. Hell I would be grinning too!!

Uncle Dy