Avonleah turned ten this year and boy oh boy does that girl keep me on my toes. She recently has begun to be interested in string theory and quantum entanglement (no I am not joking, you cannot make these things up), of course I have no idea what she is talking about so I am constantly sending her to the library, the internet or Uncle D to talk through her latest and greatest theories on the subject. She was thinking of how to make teleportation possible and drew me this "teleportation for dummies" diagram . . .hmmm still have no idea what it means, but she inspires me to continue to learn and learn as much as I can while on this earth. She is an amazing example of someone who dives into every part of life with abandonment. She inspires all of us to laugh more, dig deeper, get a little dirty, and stand on our heads to read just for the rush of it! Love this girl!
We visited Donner and Blitzen . . .for real
played a raucous game of taboo followed by the hilarious "Heads Up"
Thanks to Aunt Ethnee she finally got the jean jacket she's been asking for all year, and luckily I am a super duper decorator and pulled off the "blue topaz party theme" without a hitch . . *smirk*
No comments:
Post a Comment