Don't judge the paper plate and lack of fancy cake. . .no one really likes cake in the family (except Scott) so we made some chocolate cake pops, minus the sticks, and used a decorative Christmas candle because somehow I forgot to buy candles. The best thing about that. . .I could relight it five times because she was so thrilled with blowing it out she kept saying "again, again!"
Can't believe my baby is 2! I have been blessed to be able to have all three of my girls and little Abigail is such a delightful child! We all treasure her and her kind heart and her funny teasing and silly faces. She is compassionate and daring and loves to be right in the middle of what everyone is doing. During the hardest days of sickness during this past year she was so intuitive, she would know when I wasn't ok and she would come and just give me the biggest hugs and kisses and say, "love you mom!" She has a very special gift of compassion. I can't wait to see what this adventurous two year old year leads to for her! Happy Birthday baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment