My 2nd Counselor dropped by this card one day after one of my hospital stays and surgeries. . .it made me laugh
The doctors kept telling me I was fixed and all the big stones were out and I should be on the mend. . .but every few days I started peeing blood and passing stones and adding them to my weekly collections that I sent into the lab. The urologist and nephrologist and everyone else seemed to have no answers for me and I was just really too sick to do much besides puke and sleep and go to the hospital and repeat the cycle week after week after week. . It was horrible.
What a blessing and miracle that Caitlin moved up here with her husband and she came and stayed with me for two days after one of my surgeries and took care of my kids and me. . .she was a lifesaver and getting to just have a fun cousin around to talk with made everything seem just a little less bleak.
No comments:
Post a Comment